Let me help you become more successful in your photography from beginner to advanced. I am available to help you with equipment and software selection, color calibration and profiling, creating a workflow so that you can get the most out of your existing digital system. I am willing to work one on one with you to fine tune your photography to attain the highest level of efficiency and image quality. I will design the class for you or a group of your making.
Consider taking my class if you need to:
- Learn about how your camera works.
- Learn Photoshop, Elements, or Lightroom.
- Learn about equipment you want to purchase.
- Learn High Dynamic Range Photography (HDR).
- Take class at a time convenient to your own schedule.
- Want to learn new pieces of software to improve your images.
- Learn monitor Color Calibration.
- Learn about printer profiles and how to use them.
- Take photos at your work place.
- Improve your photos.
- Expand your horizons.
I can do the classes at your home or at my studio. There areusually 1-2 hours per session and I will tailor the class to your needs and schedule. The cost of the sessions is $60 / hour or we have a Special rate of $100 for a 2 hour session (travel to your home or special location for an extra fee).
What to bring to your class:
- Camera with instruction Manual.
- Laptop computer with software installed.
- Memory cards and batteries.
- Other equipment you want to learn how to use.
If you are having any problems you think I can help you with, call or e-mail me at 262 628-1255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeffrey R. Klug